Home Sweet Home

It has been a long time coming but we are finally settled in our apartment in Rohrmoser and are working on familiarizing ourselves with the area. We live just off of Final de Bulevard about two blocks from the American Embassy and two blocks from the President. It is a very quiet neighborhood with very friendly neighbors.

Friday, June 4, 2010

We Have the Tickets!

Well......it is official! We have purchased our tickets and will be leaving for Costa Rica at 7am on June 30th. Did I mention that they are one way tickets? We are very excited about the move and can't wait to get going. It will be very sad to leave all of my friends behind, and I hope to have a wonderful visit with all of them before I go, but I feel like this move is meant to be. I am online, even as I type, looking for a hotel to stay in when we first get there. We are setting up appointments with a realtor for when we first get there so we can find someplace to live: hopefully quickly! The hardest part so far has been getting everything out of the house and getting it ready to show. I sooooo dislike painting but it looks like there may be an end in sight to that little problem. The house looks wonderful with a new paint job! Guess I should get back to my hotel hunt. We will definitely need some place to sleep when we get there. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment