Home Sweet Home

It has been a long time coming but we are finally settled in our apartment in Rohrmoser and are working on familiarizing ourselves with the area. We live just off of Final de Bulevard about two blocks from the American Embassy and two blocks from the President. It is a very quiet neighborhood with very friendly neighbors.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

We Have Arrived

Well, it is official....we are now in Costa Rica! I thought it would never happen, those last few days we were in Pennsylvania. Between the last minute packing/throwing away/pulling out my hair and painting/sweeping/mopping stages, I was ready to just drag everything that was left in the house out into the front yard and set it on fire!

Just so you don't worry...I didn't. However, all of my friends that were there helping us get ready to move were wishing that I would....LOL!

I need to stop right here and thank all of them....Angie, Julie, Isaiah, Josh, and Rebecca....for taking time to help us. It was greatly appreciated!!

Standing in the kitchen, looking at the empty rooms, was one of the saddest moments of this journey. Of course, getting in the car and saying goodbye to our friends, then going into the airport and saying goodbye to our other friends, made the moment in the kitchen pale in comparison!

We are going to miss all of our friends in the states a great deal and we hope that you will keep up with us through facebook and my blog.

Take Care and we love you!

1 comment:

  1. Love you - I'm super excited to follow your move on the blog! :)

    ReplyDelete